PARENTS CODE OF CONDUCT
The essential elements of character- building and ethics in sports are embodied in the concept of SPORTSMANSHIP and our 7 core principles: trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, loyalty and good citizenship. The highest potential of sports is achieved when competition reflects these 7 pillars of character.
I therefore agree:
1. I will not force my child to participate in sports.
2. I will remember that children participate to have fun and that the game is for the youth, not the adults.
3. I will inform the coach of any physical disability or ailment that may affect the safety of my child or the safety of others..
4. I will learn the rules of the game and the policies of the league.
5. I(and my guests)will be positive role models for my child and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy and demonstrating positive support for ALL players, coaches, officials and spectators at every game or practice.
6. I( and my guest) will not encourage or engage unsportsmanlike conduct such as booing, taunting, refusing to shake hands or using profane language or gestures. I will show composure at all times.
7.I will not encourage behaviors or pratices that will endanger the well being of the young athletes
8. I will teach my child to play by the rules of the league and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility or violence.
9.I will demand that my child treat others with respect regardless of race, creed, color, sex or ability.
10.I WILL TEACH MY CHILD THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOSING YOU EITHER WIN OR YOU LEARN BECAUSE THIS IS #BIGGERTHANFOOTBALL!!!!
ZERO TOLERANCE RULE
The PSNFlag football Program has instituted a Zero Tolerance Rule beginning with the 2018 football season.
This is created to encourage a positive environment for all; players, coaches, officials, and family members.
The rule states: " Directors, coaches, players, family members and spectators that demonstrate behavior that is detrimental or disruptive to any area of the program may be removed from the respective program. Detrimental behavior is defined as 'physical and/or verbal abuse towards any participant, coach or official at any time. Vulgar language, physical abuse or gestures WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Violaters of this Zero Tolerance Rule during PSNFF functions will be ejected and may be subject to game, practice or season suspension.